- ALL JUMPERS MUST HAVE AN ONLINE WAIVER SIGNED by either themselves (over 18), or a parent or legal guardian in order to jump. It’s recommended to have all your party guests and their parents sign online before coming to the park to make check-in more efficient. The Party Invitation provided includes a QR code link to the waiver. You will also receive an email invitation containing a waiver link that can be forwarded to your guests.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and let your partiers know to do the same to check in and confirm waivers at the front desk.
- Party areas will not be accessible more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your party. You will have access to your party area for the two hours that your party is scheduled; however guests are welcome to purchase more jump time and move to the common areas of the lobby. Parties that stay in their party areas longer than 15 minutes after the end of their party will be charged an additional $50 fee.
- We will set up and clean up your party. However, excessively dirty party rooms (parties that engage in food fights, use glitter, silly string, or any other excessively messy items) will be subject to a $50 cleaning fee.
- Plan to provide the necessary serving utensils for any food you bring (i.e. cake cutter, ice cream scoop, etc.). Lit candles are welcome but must be further extinguished in water after being blown out.
- At the end of your event please pay the balance of your party at the front desk.
To book a party, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold your reservation. The deposit is applied to your final bill.