New Health and Safety Measures
MASKS UPDATE: JUN 29, 2020
We are following the guidelines laid out by the Governor and local health authorities for Re-Opening under the current risk phase. All of our employees will be wearing masks and we ask that our guests do so as well. However, we cannot force a guest to wear a mask if they have any condition that deems it unsafe.
According to the state mandate, face coverings are not required when:
• Outdoors when social distancing is easily maintained.
• On a person with a health condition exacerbated by a face covering, such as asthma.
• On children under 2 years old.
• When wearing a face covering would prevent the performance of the essential functions of a person’s job or work.
• In circumstances not reasonably conducive to wearing a face covering, such as while swimming or engaging in strenuous physical activity*.
The health and wellbeing of our guests have always been our number one priority. We are taking in new information day-by-day and will continue to adapt to the safest and sanitary practices laid out by state officials.
– The Team at Airborne
Visiting our Parks? Heres what to expect..