What You Should Know
- All jumpers must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian in order to jump.
- You can bring a dessert item for your party (no other outside food or drink is allowed).
- Be sure to bring the big serving utensils needed to serve your dessert item (i.e. cake – cake cutter, ice cream – ice cream scoop, cup cakes – hands).
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and let your partiers know to do the same.
- Everyone will check in at the snack bar.
- Party areas will not be accessible more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your party.
- You will have access to your party area for the two hours that your party is scheduled at Airborne.
- We will set up and clean up your party. However, excessively dirty party rooms (parties that engage in food fights, use silly string, or any other excessively messy items) will be subject to a $50 cleaning fee.
- Parties that stay in their party areas longer than 15 minutes after the end of their party will be assessed an additional $50 fee.
- At the end of your event please pay the balance of your party in the snack bar.
To book your party today please click on the party icon. To book a party, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold your reservation. The deposit is applied to your final bill.
VERY IMPORTANT: All jumpers must have completed our Online Waiver here and must be verified on file in order to jump. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Anyone 18 or older can sign for themselves with a valid photo ID (must have picture and date of birth). Fill out the Online Waiver here or come in and fill it out on site. DON’T FORGET YOUR ID.